Getting Out Of Auto Photo Ebook.
Learn how to create the photos you want today!
Ready to up your photography A-Game and get out of the auto setting on your camera? Then this is the book for you!
Who Is This Ebook For?
This book not only covers the fundamentals of photography for beginners but is also loaded with a ton of creative, out-of-the-box ideas for more advanced shooters that are looking for a boost to help their photos stand out among the rest:
- Get Out Of Auto – Learn the ins & outs of taking stand out photos today! If you want to de-mystify your cameras manual settings to control your own exposures and create your own amazing images this book is for you.
- More Than Manual – Don’t have a manual setting on your camera? Along with manual instructions this book includes tips that will show you how to use the creative program modes (sports mode, night modes, macro, etc.) in your camera to change the look of your images.
- DSLR & Point & Shoot compatible! – While this book is geared mainly towards DSLR shooters it’s also loaded with tons of tips that point & shoot users can use too!
- Get Creative – A large part of this book deals with composition, light & advanced creative ideas – topics that users of any camera type can use to improve their photos.
Getting Out of Auto is a photography ebook that covers much more than the basics!
Seriously this book is LOADED up! I also purposely laid low on technical speak and made sure to include simple explanations for everything important you need to know. It has everything you need to fully understand your camera & get what it takes to get a great shot. Pick any topic in this book and I promise you will start shooting better immediately. Below is a brief run-down of what’s included but be sure to read further down for detailed explanations & screenshots for each section!
- Aperture, Shutter Speed & ISO = The Cornerstones of Photography - East to read instructions, photos & hand drawn illustrations about what they are and how to use them!
- Eye Catching Photos – That illustrate and help you understand every topic!
- Step-by-Step & How-To Instructions – Learn how to use capture fantastic images using popular shooting methods. Try your hand at silhouettes, sun flare, food, HDR and more!
- Composition Tutorials – Master the rules & learn how to break ‘em!
- Love The Light You’re In – Learn how to see and use light to make your images stand out. Discover ways to improve your images by finding alternate sources of light to use in your photos!
- Inspirational Quotes – Wise words from world famous photographers are scattered throughout the book guaranteed to keep you inspired!
- Fun & Quirky Facts About The History of Photography – Learn facts about the history of photography that will fascinate & intrigue you. Great for impressing your photo friends with your vast knowledge!
- Tear Off Cheat Sheets – Quick, fast reference tools that will help you practice exposure and improve your compositions TODAY. Simply print and take them with you in the field to see instant & dramatic changes in your photographs!
Visually this book will blow you away. It was professionally designed by Earmark Social Paper Goods with strong attention to detail so that it is not only fun to read but is visually inspiring and engaging – you’ll want to read it over & over again.
Improve your photography today & get yourself a copy of Getting Out Of Auto!It is reasonably priced at only $9.99.
For the cost of a movie ticket you can learn how to dramatically improve your photos today and gain access to a plethora of professional tips that you can use for the rest of your life.
Buy it now to receive your instant download in seconds. Looks great on the Ipad and makes a unique gift for the photo enthusiast in your life!
Want To Learn More Before Purchasing? See What Are Other People Saying About Getting Out Of Auto!
The book is opening up to stellar reviews! It’s been reviewed by dozens of unbiased readers who have had nothing but good things to say about it!
Check out the testimonials below or read some of the glowing ‘In Use’ reviews online to see how other people have used this book to improve their photography.
“Beth has created what might be the best introduction to photography guide I’ve read: Getting Out of Auto. If you have a camera, especially an SLR, and you are shooting in automatic mode (aka “P” for programmed), then this is the book for you.
It is a better reference than anything I’ve found browsing at Barnes & Noble and at $9.99 it is also cheaper than any other introductory book you can find. I keep a copy of the ebook on my iPad just so I can show others.”
“This is the book I wish I had read when I first got serious about photography.”
“My favorite section would be two where Bethany gives the low-down on all the composition and artistic techniques she uses to make some of those unforgettable images pasted on her blog. With this ebook, you can actually be armed with the knowledge of how someone would take a normal shot and turn it into art.”
“I just got a copy of your ebook and I must thank you for putting this together. It is just what a ‘constantly in auto mode’ person like me needs to get a handle on creative photography and making the most of my camera.”
- Mark Granelli – A new photographer who recently purchased the book.
“I loved your ebook. It was amazeballs, super informative, and very well put together.”
Getting Out Of Auto is over 70 pages long and is comprised of 4 sections. Here’s a little sneak peek at what’s inside:
Section 1 is dedicated to exposure.
It’s 13 pages of double column text that talks in detail about Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO. I included example photos for each topic, and I also included examples that show how the three cornerstones of exposure work together to create the perfect photo.
The following screenshot is an example of section 1:
Section 2 talks about the next step in creating your photo – composition!
Example images are shown for each technique to help illustrate the points. I know this is an area that is tough for many people starting out, so this 20 page section describes in detail what goes into creating a stand out composition and delves deep into other creative ways to make your photos sing:
- The Rule of Thirds – What it is & how to use it.
- Beyond the Rule of Thirds - Learn how to break the rules successfully to create unique images.
- Guiding the viewers eye - It’s the photographer’s job to guide the viewers eye through the photo. Learn why this vastly unknown trick is so important and how you can use it to improve your photos.
- It’s all in the details – Learn how to pay attention to small details and give your photos impact that sets them apart from the crowd.
- Depth of Field – Includes a simple explanation of what depth of field is, how and why you would use a large depth of field & a small depth of field, how to create different effects with different depths of field, and what types of photos look best with a small or large depth of field.
- Blur – How to harness & create blur and use it to achieve your own unique images.
- Putting It All Together – An in-depth example on using Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO together to create images that incorporate depth of field, blur and stopping motion. It elaborates on why you would use one over the other to create the look you want.
- The Power of the Self Timer – Four unique ways to use your self timer to help you shoot more complex photos – including night photography & street photos.
Below are two screenshots from section 2:
Get The Shots No One Else Does!
Section 3 is all about light – finding light, seeing light, feeling light and creating light.
This section is 14 pages long and talks about the basics of white balance and metering, but it also goes into detail regarding shooting in different types of light. It includes how to’s for shooting into the sun and capturing great sun flare, shooting silhouettes, and using fill flash. It also includes tips for shooting on grey, overcast and rainy days. Instead of putting your gear away and calling it a day, I discuss several ways to make the most of bad weather and get shots that no one else will. This chapter also discusses becoming a light hunter and how you can use ordinary objects to create the light you need for your image.
Below are two examples of Section 3:
Section 4 is very popular – this section is all about tricks, cheats and tips!
In this section you’ll learn how about:
- The Dreaded Camera Shake – what it is and how to avoid it even without the use of a tripod!
- RAW?? – Learn the difference between shooting RAW files or JPEG files.
- Food, Oh Glorious Food! – Make ‘em hungry! Step by step instructions on how to shoot fabulous food photos. Complete with examples for each step and instructions that show how two dull looking Smore’s can become a stand out food shot. All the example photos take place on a back porch, without the use of any special equipment – the type of situation you might run into on your travels or in your own home.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) – Simple, blow by blow instructions for creating your own HDR photos from start to finish – even with a Point & Shoot camera!
- Composition Extras – Take your photos to the next level! Real life examples on how to find great composition in even the most mundane objects.
- The Power of Cropping – How you can use this simple yet powerful (and often overlooked) compositional tool to improve your photos during the editing process.
- Cheat Sheets – Heavy hitter tools for your photo toolbox. An exposure cheat sheet you can print and take with you in the field and two cut out composition tools that will put you ahead of the curve.
Two screenshots from this section are below:
If you learned anything at all in the few pages above, imagine what you might get out of the entire book!
These tips will help you improve your photos today AND are tips you’ll use for the rest of your life.
One simple PayPal payment and the book is yours through instant download.-
Be On The Path To Better Photography Today!
Who Am I? Why Am I Qualified to Write A Photography Ebook?
My name is Bethany Salvon and I have a Bachelor of Fine Arts Degree in Photography. I got my start in the darkrooms of UMass Dartmouth and I have been working professionally in the field for 11+ years. I have worked in various photography positions including Commercial Photography, News Photography, Fine Art Photography, Documentary Photography, Wedding Photography & Travel Photography. I’ve shot just about everything – weddings, famous musicians, gang injunctions, corporate functions, hotels, spas, product promos, national events, studio shots, food & travel images.
I’ve spoken on photography webinars and I’ve taught many people how to improve their photography.
Besides being the founder & photographer of Beers & Beans I have been shooting weddings for over 11 years. I also own and operate Nariko’s Nest, my wedding photography business.
A Personal Note:
I love photography. It’s the one thing in life I feel the most passionate about. I wrote this book because I want to help you enjoy your camera. I want you to go out, capture great moments in life and be thrilled with your results – and I want you to have fun while doing it. Writing this book has been a labor of love for me. I specifically wanted to make sure it was easy to read yet thorough and detailed. I spent several months writing the book and it took weeks to design, edit it and illustrate it. It’s been reviewed by countless readers. This book has truly taken on a life of it’s own and I’m very excited about it. I guarantee it’s not only going improve your photography skills but it’s also going to inspire you & get your creative juices flowing.
Photography can change the world and photographers create that change.
Why not be a part of that change and learn the ins & outs of taking great photos?
Improve your photos today and for the rest of your life!
*If you’ve read the book and you want to share a few words of your own just email me and I will include it with a link back to your site.
Want to become an affiliate? You’ll get 50% from every book you sale! Just click here –> Join our Affiliate Program!
Note: You will need to be logged in to your e-junkie account first and then the link above will bring you to the correct place. If you do not have an e-junkie account you can easily register (it’s free and takes about 1 min.)