Eating food in foreign lands is always exciting. At the same time, it can be difficult, disappointing or worse – unhygienic. We’ve been fortunate in that we’ve been able to try restaurants and foods from many different lands and we’re happy to share the best of the best here with you!
We also feature a monthly food/travel segment on Beers & Beans called Travel Bites and each month we feature a yummy, healthy recipe that’s easy to make on the road.
So if you’re a fan of eating in far flung lands or simply looking for some new recipes to make at home or abroad then you’ve come to the right page!
Recommendations and Foodie Travel Tales:
- Notes From A Small Tuscan Wine Cellar
- All My Favorite Drinks Come From Lake Erie Islands
- Our Traveling Kitchen
- Eating in Maui: Ko Restaurant Review
- Some of our Favorite Food Iphone Photos From Costa Brava
- I Left My Stomach At O’o Farms In Maui
- Plated In Ontario: Four Of My Favorite Dishes
- Eating On A Budget In Europe
- The Unbelievable Food of Riviera Maya
- 13 Italian Foodie Tips I Learned On A Culinary Tour Of Boston’s North End (Plus 1)!
- Killer Culinary Tour Of Boston’s Little Italy
- The Wonderful, Beautiful Food of Oaxaca, Mexico
- A Visit To The Thermal Date Farm in California
- Wine Tasting in Sonoma
- Zucchini Soup Recipe From OverYonderlust! – Travel Bites Series
- Super Bowl Sunday Dip With Chunky Avocado and Feta – Travel Bites Series
- Spinach & Bean Stuffed Avocado – My Fave Power Breakfast – Travel Bites Series
- Erica’s Famous Drunken Pinto Beans! – Travel Bites Series
- Cornmeal Pancakes – Savory & Sweet – Travel Bites Series
- My Go To Around The World Salad – Travel Bites Series
- My New Favorite Juice!
- RTW Traveler’s Dinner Party With Bloomin’ Onion Bread Recipe
- A Healthy Recipe For The Road: Holy Beanocado Super Yum
- Move Over Margarita. Michelada Has Come To Town!
- Calling all foodie travelers!
- New reviews constantly being added.