Giveaway: Free AMEX Gift Cards from National Car Rental.
Aside from the Grateful Dead’s cover of the Marty Robbin’s classic “El Paso” and stories Beth has told me about how the city was a favorite of her Uncle Ralph’s during his days as a trainer for the Baltimore Orioles, I don’t know much about the town, which is why we need your help!
We’ve teamed up with National Car Rental to showcase some of El Paso’s best spots. So, we want your best tips for El Paso! We’ll pick our five favorites and those will then be featured on the National Foursquare page for travelers heading to the city. But that’s not all! The five winners will also receive a pretty kickin’ travel prize pack from National Car!
5 winners will receive the follow prize pack
- $50 AMEX gift card
- National Extreme Sport Duffel
- National Ultimate Privacy Luggage Tag
- National 14oz Striped Coffee Tumbler
How To Enter:
Leave a tip about El Paso, Texas in one of the two ways below:
1. Leave your tip as a comment in this post
2. Tweet your tip but be sure to mention @BeersandBeans AND the hashtag #NationalUOT – this way we can track the entries. (If you enter via Twitter, you must also follow @BeersandBeans, so we can direct message you if you win.)
You may leave as many tips as you’d like, but each one must be a real travel tip for El Paso. We will be picking our five favorites, of which National will then use on its Foursquare page: National Pro Foursquare.
Tip ideas can include, but are certainly not limited to:
- Outdoors/Park/Public Facilities
- Historical/Famous Landmarks
Any other tip about El Paso as long as it can be pinpointed on a map! We can’t wait to hear all of your suggestions!
So, what is your best tip for El Paso, Texas?
Entries must be submitted no later than 11:59 p.m on Tuesday, August 12. Beth and I will choose the winners.
Note: All winners must have a U.S. mailing address.
Disclosure: National Car Rental is hosting this giveaway and supplying all of the prizes for this contest.