We’re Going on a Choose Your Own Adventure in Canada & We need Your HELP! #CanadaForFun.
[google1][pinit count=”vertical” url=”http://www.beersandbeans.com” float=”right”]
We’re headed to Canada!!! Yah!
This week!!! Yah!
We’ve planned nothing!! oops…
Yup, that’s right in true Beers & Beans fashion we have planned absolutely nothing for our upcoming trip to Canada. But in this case it’s not because we’re too lazy or because we have months on end to enjoy the ‘Where will the road lead us?’ game.
Nope, this time we’re unplanned on purpose!
Later this week we’re headed to Canada with the Canadian Tourism Commission and Ontario Tourism Marketing Partnership as part of their Canada: For The Fun Of It campaign!
We’re really excited because Canada is a country we both wanted to explore and this trip is giving us the opportunity to do just that. But we need help from you to plan our trip and make it awesome!
How do you fit in?
We’re visiting Toronto, Niagara & Ottawa in just 4 days! We’re going to have a jam-packed trip filled with adventure, photos, food & fun. We’re getting a prepaid credit card to use throughout our trip and we can do ANYTHING WE WANT! ANYTHING AT ALL! But we have no idea what we should do!
We’ll be traveling with the help of two important mobile apps:
- Explore Canada Like A Local app – We’ll have this on our phone so that we can get all sorts of tips and advice while we’re traveling.
- #CanadaForFun – This Twitter hashtag is going to be our main main source of information. With the help of locals and anyone else who loves Canada we’ll be taking your travel ideas and turning them into a reality!
Please Help Us Plan Our Trip To Canada!
Got a travel idea you want to share with us? Is there a can’t miss local restaurant, a hair-raising adrenaline pumping activity, an eye-popping scenic route, a luxurious spa, a second hand vintage shop or flea market, a great organic farm, a unique museum or a must-do outdoor adventure? What are you must see/do experiences in Canada?
Please let us know! We want to know all your crazy, wacky Canadian travel dreams & tips!
Remember we’re headed to Niagara, Ottawa AND Toronto so we have plenty of places to check out! We really need your help! If there’s something you love please tell us about it.
Keep in mind we not only love the in-your-face beautiful places but also the forgotten and unusual travel curiosities as well.
We’re dreaming big on this trip and want to have endless fun for the 4 days we are there. Here’s a couple things we’re thinking of:
1. Swimming with Polar Bears (Yes!)
2. Toronto Sky Walk (I’m already scared but I still want to try it!)
3. Bike Tour through Niagara’s wine country (Ahhh… biking & drinking go so well together – I’m sure it will be much more fun in a group then when I do it alone…)
4. Helicopter Tour over Niagara falls (What?!? Yes, please!)
5. Eating Everything That’s Good (‘Nuf said.)
6. Spa Treatment (Not sure where to go but there must be a unique Canadian Spa treatment with my name on it!)
7. St. Lawrence Market in Toronto (Ranked #1 Food Market in the world by National Geographic!)
Do you notice something important missing from this list? Please share it with us on Twitter using the hashtag #CanadaForFun. If you’re not on Twitter and you want to share your idea here please leave it in the comments below.
Wander With Us Through Canada!
The trip is coming up in just a few short days – please come along with us by following the #CanadaForFun hashtag on Twitter.
Of course we’ll be covering this trip on all of our social networks including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest & Twitter so you can always follow us any of of those sites to give us your tips and follow along in real time as we check out all the best that Canada has to offer.
- Beers & Beans on Twitter
- Beers & Beans on Pinterest
- Beers & Beans on Facebook
- Beers & Beans on Instagram – Just scan the barcode on the bottom right to follow us with your phone!
- Beers & Beans on Google +
After the trip we’ll be making our own favorites list for the Explore Canada Like A Local app. of our favorite Canadian places, spaces, activities & restaurants.
We can’t wait to explore Niagara, Ottawa & Toronto and read all your great travel tips for Canada!
*Get the first glimpse of our new travel photos & posts! Subscribe by email and get new travel articles delivered straight to your inbox:
*Please remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and property of Beers and Beans Travel Website, Nariko’ s Nest Weddings & Bethany Salvon. Please do not use them without my permission. If you do want to use one of them please contact me first because I do love to share and I would be flattered. Thanks!