Spend This Summer Rekindling Romance in Paris!
Today’s guest post was provided by one of our readers.
A hectic schedule, messed up office life and a family craving your time & attention is a common situation in today’s life. In such a busy life finding time for your family is a very important thing. But how? Well, why not plan a vacation for your family? Your family will not only get to spend time with you and enjoy the trip but you can also take a break from the daily tensions by giving yourself a relaxing vacation. There are plenty of places where you can go on vacation but one of the best is France.
France is a place that would entertain your family in many ways:
- It is one of the most romantic places in the world, so you can have a great time with your spouse.
- It has one of the largest amusement parks of the world – Euro-Disney – which will be a fun experience for your kids and provide them with a lifetime of memories.
- The French culture is one of kind and has an equally delightful cuisine to please your taste-buds.
Visiting France can be a wonderful experience but to enjoy all the beauty it has to offer knowing how to speak French would greatly help.
If you don’t know French don’t worry. There are plenty of language schools in France and learning French in France can be a great experience. French learning schools can help you speak French like the French actually do. Although there are many excellent French language courses throughout the world if you want to speak the language as it is spoken in France you’ll be best off learning in France.
In spite of just helping in a vacation sense learning French can also help you in many other ways:
- French is one of the top ten official international languages.
- After English, French movies have a strong hold on the cinematic community.
- Knowing French can enhance your resume and provide you with numerous career opportunities such as being a travel guide or working in the tourism sector.
ESL organizes some truly entertaining as well as educational summer camps in Paris for both adults & kids. These camps are well-known for the fun environment that includes plenty of extra-curricular activities for everyone. Visiting the fashion hub of the world (Paris) in summer will be a beautiful experience indeed because Paris has been cited as one of the most romantic cities of the world. Its 3600 monuments & UNESCO heritage sites make it is a tourists’ delight as well! The Eiffel Tower, Tuileries Gardens, the Louvre & many more sites await you in Paris.
Don’t let anything stop you from taking a romantic vacation in Paris this summer. Learn a beautiful language while taking a pleasure trip in one of the world’s most famous cities.
*Please remember all photos on this website, unless otherwise noted, are copyrighted and property of Beers and Beans Travel Website, Nariko’ s Nest Weddings & Bethany Salvon. Please do not use them without my permission. If you want to use one of them please contact me first because I do love to share and I would be flattered. Thanks!
Don’t forget to sign up by email or RSS feed to get the first glimpse of our new travel photos & posts!
Subscribe by email and get new posts delivered straight to your inbox: