Rainy Day Las Vegas.

By Posted in - Photography Posts & Slider & U.S.A. & Vegas on July 13th, 2010
pin it button Rainy Day Las Vegas
pin it button Rainy Day Las Vegas

You’re lucky if you’re in Las Vegas in the middle of a rain storm.

There’s a lot of sinning in this town and with any luck, the rain just might wash yours away. OK, not really but it’s not every day you get to see this amazing American desert city in the rain. We travel to Vegas a few times a year and this time we arrived in the middle of a downpour. Randy’s grandparents had never been there before and I had never been there in the rain. I was amazed – rain in the desert! Yah! I took the opportunity to take some real Beth style photos. Here’s some rainy day Las Vegas photos of the strip and hotels on the Las Vegas Strip to get you thinking about Sin City in a different way. They really are amazing viewed large but I can’t figure out how to host that type of photo gallery on this site. In any case, I love them and I hope you guys do too! My favorites?? Hmm, well I love them all but the 1st, 3rd and the last one have truly captured my heart. Please tell me which ones you love or hate (I hope none!). If you have questions don’t hesitate to ask. DSC 0718 s 1024x763 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0782 s 1024x733 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0709 s 1024x670 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0756 s 1024x817 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0792 s 1023x657 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0710 s1 1024x703 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0812 vintage s 1023x654 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0701 s1 1024x743 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0818 s 1024x779 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0699 s1 1024x688 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0729 vintage s 886x1024 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0706 s 1024x799 Rainy Day Las Vegas DSC 0726 s 1024x697 Rainy Day Las Vegas

If you liked these photos please follow the link below for more of your Vegas viewing pleasure!

DSC 0440 2 lightersmaller 1024x880 Rainy Day Las Vegas Vintage Vegas Photos

feed icon32x32 Rainy Day Las Vegas Subscribe to our feed & share the love!

Did you like this article? If so, consider retweeting or stumbling it. Better yet sign up for our RSS feed OR get the goodies delivered directly to your inbox! Consider yourself hugged. icon smile Rainy Day Las Vegas

*Please remember all photos on this website are copyrighted and property of BeersandBeans.com, NarikosNest.com & Bethany Salvon. Please do not use them without my permission. If you want to use one of them please contact me to ask first because I do love to share and I would be flattered. Thanks!

pixel Rainy Day Las Vegas
pin it button Rainy Day Las Vegas

(27) awesome folk have had something to say...

• Erica - Reply

July 13, 2010 at 12:15 pm

#2 is my favorite! LOVE how the clouds came out! What an amazing photo opp.
    .-= Erica´s last blog ..A Toast… =-.

• Nick Laborde - Reply

July 13, 2010 at 6:09 pm

Haven’t been to Vegas yet. All great pictures, #4 is my favorite. The sky and the color contrast is awesome…

“Vegas Baby…Vegas…”

• beersandbeans - Reply

July 13, 2010 at 6:49 pm

Thanks Nick – I’m glad you like them. Vegas is always a fun trip, you’ll have to see it sometime.@Nick Laborde,

• Migration Mark - Reply

July 14, 2010 at 12:48 am

I agree, I love the pics of Mandalay Bay. Looks like an angel aura creating the brighness and contrasts in the background.
    .-= Migration Mark´s last blog ..Food that Overflows onto the Sidewalk in Yaowarat =-.

• Gray - Reply

July 14, 2010 at 10:35 am

Wow, those are terrific photos! And it’s so rare to see rain in Las Vegas. Mandalay Bay just shines like a gold brick on a rainy day, doesn’t it?
    .-= Gray´s last blog ..Solo Dining Aboard the Norwegian Epic =-.

• beersandbeans - Reply

July 14, 2010 at 10:43 am

I loved being there in the rain and MB really stood out among the rest as it shined in the rain. I’m so glda you liked the photos! :) @Gray,

• Christine - Reply

July 15, 2010 at 4:20 am

LOVE these photos! What a great, unexpected perspective. Thanks for sharing!

• Daily Travel Links | AdventureWorthy - Reply

July 15, 2010 at 4:50 pm

[...] Cool shots of a rainy day in Vegas (Beers and Beans) [...]

• Brendan van Son - Reply

July 18, 2010 at 12:37 pm

Wow… those are some great pictures of Las Vegas!
    .-= Brendan van Son´s last blog ..The Photo Vulture- 5 Steps to Avoid Becoming a Bird of Prey =-.

• AdventureRob - Reply

July 20, 2010 at 9:49 am

What great photos! Truely stunning photo’s.
    .-= AdventureRob´s last blog ..A Rant Rules About Using Public Toilets =-.

• Melvin - Reply

July 26, 2010 at 12:07 am

I guess people drive like crazy when it starts to rain in Las Vegas, as they are not used to it, right?
    It’s like that here every year, when the first snow falls. ;-)
    I also really like the first pic! Nice!
    .-= Melvin´s last blog ..The beautiful walled city of St Malo =-.

• Bethany - Reply

November 1, 2010 at 10:47 pm

Hi Melvin,
      This is a belated reply to your comment but thanks! I’m glad you liked the rainy day Vegas pics. Sorry my comment reply function was down for a bit but now it’s back :) @Melvin,

• Michael Hodson - Reply

November 1, 2010 at 4:52 pm

incredible photos — as usual

• William K Wallace - Reply

December 29, 2010 at 9:47 am

Vegas looks like a good place to be during a rain storm. You should have grabbed some video footage as well!

• Bethany - Reply

December 29, 2010 at 10:23 am

It was pretty beautiful – Video would’ve been great – at the time my camera didn’t have a video option – next time! @William K Wallace,

• Charu - Reply

April 10, 2011 at 6:16 am

Lovely photos! Especially loved the photos of the water droplets through the windshield.

• Bethany - Reply

April 11, 2011 at 6:41 pm

Hi Charu – Thanks for commenting. I really liked these photos as well but it’s been a while since I looked at them – thanks for bringing me back! @Charu,

• Sofia – As We Travel - Reply

April 12, 2011 at 12:17 am

Cool photos, very ‘sin city” style!

• Natalie T. - Reply

August 21, 2011 at 3:13 am

I like the third last one of the Mandalay Bay. It’s so…shiny! Did you have fun in Vegas? What a cool perspective to see it in the rain. The first photo is a good capture as well.

• Bethany - Reply

August 23, 2011 at 12:05 pm

The Mandalay Bay really glows in the bad weather. I wish I could’ve spent more time shooting but I was there with a group of people. I would love to go back to Vegas in the rain and redo some of these and get more of Mandalay Bay. @Natalie T.,

Please leave a Comment...